State the Problem:
A Problem that Tartan High School has is it is technologically impaired.
* Some students in the school don't know how to make a blog like this.
*Mrs. Colbert has asked me to transfer her e-mail contacts over to her knew e-mail address.
*Some students don't know all of the functions a computer is capable of.
* Teachers do not do enough projects using the computer.
* The school has made computers to be a type of technology that is only used for typing.
* School has made the computer out to be a bad thing or a distraction.
* Teachers are too worried about shuffling papers around.
* A possible Solution to this problem would be to have a computer class that teaches students all the functions a computer is capable of. Not just using it as a typewriter.
* Another possible solution would be to have more online assignments like this one.